LONGMONT FAMILY COMMUNITY EVENTS: Join us as a family. Invite your friends from the community. Make sure to check back for specific dates & times.
- August 25, 2019: Calvary Church Fam Fest (for all ages)
- October 2019: Mother Daughter Sip & Paint (for mothers and daughters age elementary – high school)
- March 2020: Daddy Daughter Dance (for fathers and daughters age pre-school-elementary)
- May 17, 2019: Mother Son Video Game Night (for mothers and sons age elementary-middle school)
- June 30, 2019: Family Backyard BBQ (for all ages)
- July 28, 2019: Family Fun at McIntosh Lake (for all ages)
- August 11, 2019: Father Son Beast Feast BBQ (for fathers and sons age elementary – high school)
CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP FOR FAMILY FOUNDATIONS
Our desire is to encourage and help you and your family develop leadership and life skills as you pass on your hope in Jesus Christ, wisdom, and inspiration to others.
- Level 1: Introduction to Family Foundations (4 month commitment once a month) As a family learn and explain the 12 core values of Christian leadership, learn the RMM approach to the Gospel message, learn and explain the three life skills of anchoring to Christ.
- Level 2: Sharpen Leadership & Life Skills through Life on Life Approach (commitment varies based on families) Pick a family to go through Family Foundations with your family and practice leading by example.
- Level 3: Anchoring to the Rock Challenges (commitment varies based on families) As a family practice sharing life application from scripture and sharing with others, identify the storms and traps you are facing, find and focus on hope, and practice passing on hope, wisdom, and inspiration to others in the church and community.
The Calvary Community partners with Role Model/Mentors of Colorado
(Visit their website for more information: rolemodelmentor.com)