Thanks for taking a step to get to know Calvary. We hope you’ll give us the opportunity to get to know you! Whether you’re just starting on a spiritual journey or looking to walk deeper with a community of people who follow Jesus, Calvary welcomes you. We are a church family of people from many different backgrounds but unified in our love of Jesus. We desire to be a community of…
broken people, being made new in Jesus, overflowing with gratitude, and poured out for others.
If this vision resonates with you, or perhaps stirs in you some questions, we’d love to explore that with you.
Join us on Sunday
- Sundays at 9:00 am and 10:45 am in the Worship Center
- Camino Nuevo at 10:45 am in the Chapel
- Nursery available throughout Sunday morning
- CalvaryKidz EC (2 year old – Kindergarten) at 9:00 am & 10:45 am
- CalvaryKidz (1st-5th grade) and Youth Group (6-12th grade) at 9:00 am
- HizKidz Mentoring (1st-5th grade) at 10:45 am
- Adult Flocks meet at 7:30 am, 9:00 am and 10:45 am
Children at Calvary
- Your children are welcome to join you in our worship services. Or, we also offer age-appropriate options for CalvaryKidz, HizKidz, and Nursery.
- If you’ll be entrusting your children to us, we are committed to providing a safe environment for your children. Registration for children between birth and 5th grade is required for security purposes.
- Please visit a “Children’s Check-in” kiosk in the lobby. If you are a first-time guest, greeters are available to assist you in registration.
- You will receive a security sticker for your child and a “pick-up” tag for you. The tag is required to pick-up your children from their class.
- To save time, you can pre-register yourself or guests by contacting the church office during the week prior to your visit.
What to Expect during Worship Services
- Biblical Teaching: Calvary believes in the authority of the Bible in our lives. Each week, expect a relevant sermon with life application from the Bible. Check out our current sermon series.
- Participatory Worship: Going to church is not the same as going to a concert. You are not the audience, God is. As worshipers, we corporately exalt God together by using “psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs” with the wide variety of musical and artistic gifts God has given us.